Managed innovation and client advocacyPedersen Read is a specialist electrical engineering company established in 1972 with a strong service ethos that has led to a diverse and loyal client base. We have built the company upon a commitment to client advocacy, recognising that electrical services and systems need to be designed for long-term value and ease of use. Our organisational values are designed to ensure the best possible service for our clients:
- Managed innovation and technical leadership We maintain ongoing mastery of new technologies and design methodologies. We evaluate options for clients, recommending solutions that ensure clients are not exposed to risk from unproven, over-hyped or incompatible technologies;
- Outstanding professionalism Including reliability, projects delivered on-time and within budget, advocacy and client back-up, high integrity and the ability to provide continuity during long-term projects;
- Collaboration in project teams A team approach to delivering solutions to our clients;
- Value for money We recognise that clients may have limited budgets or conflicting priorities and work to manage these;
- Professional leadership and staff development By investing in the credentials of our staff and actively participating in industry forums we continuously develop our professional practice.